Assets totaling Rs 26,000 crore monetized in FY23
The government has generated assets worth 26,000 crore during FY23, and a pipeline of proposals totaling 1.23 lakh crore is now being processed at various levels. This is in contrast to the aim of 1.6 lakh crore for the current fiscal year.
Buy Prime Test Series for all Banking, SSC, Insurance & other exam
Assets totaling Rs 26,000 crore monetized in FY23: Key Points
- With 88,000 crore realised in FY22, the overall monetisation value realised in FY22 and FY23 is now 1.14 lakh crore, or 19% of the 6 lakh crore target established under the National Monetisation Pipeline over a four-year period (FY22–25).
- The objective set for FY22 (Rs 88,000 crores), according to the NITI Aayog, was met, and the pipeline of proposals totaling Rs 1.4 lakh crore are currently being processed by the relevant ministries.
- A total target of Rs 1,62,422 crores was planned for FY23, of which transactions with accrual and/or investment values of Rs 26,000 crores have been accomplished and proposals totaling Rs 1.23 lakh crore are now being processed at various stages.
Important Takeaways For All Competitive Exams:
- Niti Ayog Chairman: Narendra Modi
- Finance Minister of India: Nirmala Sitharaman
Also Read: Saraswat Bank partners with Tagit to deploy omnichannel banking