Federal Bank installs 100 KWp solar plant at Aluva office
Federal Bank has constructed a 100-KWp on-grid solar power plant, at its corporate headquarters in Aluva. Shyam Srinivasan, MD and CEO of the Federal bank, inaugurated the solar facility and called it an important turning point in the organization’s sustainable path.
Federal Bank installs 100 KWp solar plant at Aluva office: Key Points
- This programme is in keeping to supporting sustainable energy and decreasing our carbon footprint.
- At several of its offices and branches across the nation, the bank has installed solar panels.
- The bank’s solar plant installations now have a 300 KWp combined capacity, which will result in a 20% reduction in energy use.
About Federal Bank
- Federal Bank Limited is a private sector bank in India with its main office in Aluva, Kochi, Kerala.
- There are 1,336 branches of the bank located throughout India’s several states. Additionally, it maintains representational offices in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Qatar, Kuwait, and Oman.
- With more than 10 million clients, including 1.5 million NRIs, and a sizable global network of remittance partners, Federal Bank handled more than 15% of India’s US$79 billion in total inward remittances in 2018.
- More than 110 banks and exchange companies worldwide have remittance agreements with the bank.
Important Takeaways For All Competitive Exams:
- Federal Bank CEO: Shyam Srinivasan
- Federal Bank Head Office: Aluva, Kochi, Kerala