Axis Bank, a private lender, has announced the introduction of Dining Delights for bank clients in collaboration with EazyDiner, a top platform for table reservations, cuisine discovery, and restaurant payments. Numerous advantages will be provided by the service, including the ability to select from over 10,000 upscale restaurants in India and Dubai, fast confirmation of table bookings, and special discounts for reservations made through the EazyDiner app.
- In comparison to pre-Covid days, the number of clients who choose to find and eat at upscale restaurants has increased by about 132 percent, according to EazyDiner real-time data analytics.
- Delhi-NCR, Mumbai, and Bengaluru are in the forefront of this huge rebound, followed by Goa, which has recently begun to gain in popularity.
- Additionally, with tremendous momentum building across the nation, consumers are dining out 3.2 times per month as opposed to 2.1 times per month prior to Covid.
- For premium cardholders, Dining Delights will soon offer “Celebrations with Axis Bank and EazyDiner,” an exclusive birthday celebration experience.
- During this experience, they can receive customised dining recommendations for their birthday from the EazyDiner culinary concierge and receive a 50% discount on their meal.
Important Takeaways For All Competitive Exams:
- Founder, EazyDiner: Kapil Chopra
- President & Head- Cards & Payments, Axis Bank: Sanjeev Moghe