Axis Bank has launched a new entry-level credit card named Axis ACE Credit Card, with a focus on increasing participation of users in the digital economy. It also aims to bring a seamless, digital experience to users from application to issuance. The card has been launched in collaboration with Google Pay and will run on Visa (Signature) platform.
The tokenization feature has been enabled in partnership with Visa. This will allow the users of Google Pay to use their ACE Credit Card to make payments through a secure digital token attached to their phone without the need to share their card details physically.
Currently, Axis Bank ACE Credit Card is available to only select customers of Google Pay. However one can apply online for this credit card on Axis Bank website too. Click on the button below to apply for Axis Bank ACE Credit Card.
Axis Bank ACE Credit Card comes with the following fees:
- Joining fee: Rs. 499 + GST
- Renewal fee: Rs. 499 + GST
- Joining fee is reversed upon spending Rs. 10,000 within 45 days of card setup which seems quite reasonable. The renewal fee is also waived off on achieving an annual spend of Rs. 2 Lakhs.
Important takeaways for all competitive exams:
- Axis Bank Headquarters: Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- Axis Bank MD and CEO: Amitabh Chaudhry.