Axis Bank has unveiled a credit ‘AURA’ exclusively loaded with several health and wellness benefits for its users at an affordable price. Axis Bank has partnered with Poshvine to offer benefits and specialists such as Decathlon, Practo, Fitternity, IndushealthPlus, 1MG etc., to offer a complete and unique health & wellness solution to the cardholders.
Benefits of the Card:
- Cardholders will get a discount on annual medical checkup through IndushealthPlus.
- It offers up to 4 free online video consultations for a month, with round the clock access to doctors on all 21 specialities. This is offered by Procto.
- It also offers 4 free online interactive fitness sessions for a month by Fitternity.
- Through this card, the users can have access to 16 recorded training sessions for one month and can choose from a wide range of sessions such as yoga and cross-functional training programs, etc.
Important takeaways for all competitive exams:
- Axis Bank Commenced operations: 1994.
- Axis Bank Headquarters: Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- Axis Bank Tagline: Badhti Ka Naam Zindagi Managing.
- Axis Bank MD and CEO: Amitabh Chaudhry.