India’s third largest private sector bank, Axis Bank has signed an MoU with Food Corporation of India (FCI) to provide “Ultima Salary Package”, a best-in-class salary account with exclusive benefits & features to all its employees. With this MoU, the Bank has reinstated its commitment to offering holistic banking services to the employees of the Public Sector Undertakings (PSU) sector. This MoU is a reflection of Axis Bank’s constant endeavour to address the banking requirements of different customer segments, helping them meet their financial aspirations & milestones.
Through this exclusive Ultima Salary package, the Bank will offer numerous benefits such as:
- Personal Accidental cover of up to Rs.20 lakhs
- Additional Education Grantupto Rs. 8 lakhs
- Total Permanent Disability Cover benefit up to Rs. 20 lakhs
- Permanent Partial disability cover of up to Rs.20 lakhs
- Air Accident cover of Rs. 1 Crore
- Free additional debit card for a family member
- 12 EMI waiver on Home loan
- 3 zero balance accounts for a family member
Important takeaways for all competitive exams:
- Axis Bank Founded: 1993;
- Axis Bank Headquarters: Mumbai, Maharashtra;
- Axis Bank Chairman: Rakesh Makhija;
- Axis Bank MD & CEO: Amitabh Chaudhary;
- Axis Bank Tagline: Badhti Ka naam Zindag.