Axis Securities has announced the launch of ‘YIELD’ – an online platform to buy and sell bonds as well as debentures in the secondary market. By offering competitive rates and technical know-how, YIELD would empower the investors to make the right investment decision. The trades and settlement of transactions executed will be reported on the BSE NDS (new debt segment) platform.
About the YIELD:
- “YIELD is the first-of-its-kind initiative that allows retail investors direct access to the debt instruments,” the brokerage house said in a statement.
- This new tool will remove the hassle of filling up physical forms or the need for separate KYC with the bond institutions, it added.
- To facilitate transactions only insecure options, it aggregates only ‘AAA’ to ‘A’ rated quality debt instruments available for investment in the secondary market.
Important takeaways for all competitive exams:
- Axis Bank Commenced operations: 1994.
- Axis Bank Headquarters: Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- Axis Bank Tagline: Dil Se Open.
- Axis Bank MD and CEO: Amitabh Chaudhry.