‘Jahaan Bandhan, Wahaan Trust’ Campaign
Bandhan Bank launched the ‘Jahaan Bandhan, Wahaan Trust’ campaign along with the bank’s brand ambassador Sourav Ganguly. ‘Jahaan Bandhan, Wahaan Trust’ is an integrated marketing campaign in which the company has emphasized the ‘trust’ that the brand has been able to earn in a span of seven years as a bank.
Bandhan Bank Launched ‘Jahaan Bandhan, Wahaan Trust’ Campaign- Key Points
- The marketing campaign of the bank will have a 360-degree approach across TV, Print, OOH, Cinema, and Digital media.
- The campaign first went live on digital media and will go live in other media in a few days.
- The campaign shows parallels with Sourav Ganguly’s career, who became its customer soon after the bank was launched seven years ago.
- The ad film shows, Sourav Ganguly, reminiscing earlier days in his career when he wasn’t a star and there were only a few spectators in the group. He worked hard and started scoring runs and established himself as a dependable member. He gained the trust of millions and brought more people to the stand. Similarly, Bandhan began as an NGO and started expanding and its work received recognition from stakeholders.
- The campaign was conceived by Keo Burnett Orchard and the films and stills were shot by Prodigious.
About Bandhan Bank
Bandhan Bank Ltd is a banking and financial service company. The company headquarters are in Kolkata and the bank is present in 34 out of 36 states and union territories of India. The bank has 5646 banking outlets and more than 2.77 crore customers. Bandhan Bank started its operations on 23rd August 2015.
The Bank was set up in 2001 as a not-for-profit entity with the objective of financial inclusion and women empowerment through sustainable livelihoods creations. It started its microfinance operations in Bagnan, Kolkata. In 2006, Bandhan acquired a Non-Banking Financial Company and created Bandhan Financial Services Ltd.