India’s third-largest public sector bank, Bank of Baroda (BoB) has launched ‘Insta Click Savings Account’, a 100 per cent paperless digital self-assisted online savings account.
Boost your Banking Awareness Knowledge with Adda247 Live Batch: TARGET GA BATCH | Banking Awareness Batch for SBI, RRB, RBI and IBPS Exams
About Insta Click Savings Account:
- Insta Click Savings Account uses a new form of digital KYC (know-your-customer) and Aadhaar-based OTP (one-time personal identification number) authentication of the customer, which can be operated from the bank’s website, through mobile phone, IPad, laptop, and PC.
- The account is activated in real-time, which means the customer can start transacting, using the Baroda M Connect Plus application with the MPIN received on the mobile number, immediately.
- The product also offers customers the option to subscribe to a wide range of digital channels like mobile banking, Internet banking, UPI (unified payments interface), and debit card.
Important takeaways for all competitive exams:
- Bank of Baroda Headquarters: Vadodara, Gujarat.
- Bank of Baroda MD & CEO: Sanjiv Chadha.
- Bank of Baroda Tagline: India’s International Bank.