Bharti AXA General Insurance has launched Krishi Sakha App, a one-stop-shop for Indian farmers that offers them relevant information to cater to their daily farming needs. It also provides guidance to farmers to adopt best farming practices and enhance their productivity. The farmers through this app will also have access to the Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana (PMFBY) portal for crop insurance-related information.
About the Bharti AXA ‘Krishi Sakha’:
- Bharti AXA ‘Krishi Sakha’ aims at helping Indian farmers make informed decisions through customized information related to their farming requirements.
- It shares relevant information about the scientific way of farming, crop cultivation, sowing, or harvesting of major crops. It guides the farmers about weather forecasting, market and crop prices and government schemes related to insurance and agriculture.
Important takeaways for all competitive exams:
- Bharti AXA General Insurance Established: 2008.
- Bharti AXA General Insurance Headquarters: Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- Bharti AXA General Insurance MD and CEO: Sanjeev Srinivasan.
- Bharti AXA General Insurance Tagline: Suraksha ka Naya Nazariya.