Bank of Baroda has launched “bob World Gold”, a new feature on its bob World mobile banking platform for seniors and the elderly. It is a unique digital banking platform that has been designed to provide its senior customers with a simple, smooth and secure mobile banking experience. This platform has easy navigation, large fonts, sufficient spacing and clear menus.
Buy Prime Test Series for all Banking, SSC, Insurance & other exams
The idea behind bob World Gold was to look at every element from the lens of this demographic and understand their specific requirements from a digital banking platform.
Features of bob World Gold:
- Simple and Easy User Interface: A minimalistic design and simple infographics supported by easy-to-navigate screens and ready-to-assist voice-based search service, provided right on the dashboard.
- Customization: bob World Gold is customized to understand the preferences of senior citizen customers with relevant and favourite menu options.
- Preferential research-based service: bob World Gold is customized specifically for senior citizens (60 years and above) and provides a new revamped dashboard with larger icons and fonts, better-contrasting colours with special attention given to helping text, tooltips, and navigation.
Important takeaways for all competitive exams:
- Bank of Baroda Founded: 20 July 1908;
- Bank of Baroda Headquarters: Vadodara, Gujarat;
- Bank of Baroda Managing Director & CEO: Sanjiv Chadha;
- Bank of Baroda Tagline: India’s International Bank;
- Bank of Baroda Amalgamated Banks: Dena Bank & Vijaya Bank in 2019.