Bank of Baroda has launched “bob World Gold”, a new feature on its bob World mobile banking platform for seniors and the elderly. It is a unique digital banking platform that has been designed to provide its senior customers with a simple, smooth and secure mobile banking experience. This platform has easy navigation, large fonts, sufficient spacing and clear menus.
The idea behind bob World Gold was to look at every element from the lens of this demographic and understand their specific requirements from a digital banking platform.
Features of bob World Gold:
- Simple and Easy User Interface: A minimalistic design and simple infographics supported by easy-to-navigate screens and ready-to-assist voice-based search service, provided right on the dashboard.
- Customization: bob World Gold is customized to understand the preferences of senior citizen customers with relevant and favourite menu options.
- Preferential research-based service: bob World Gold is customized specifically for senior citizens (60 years and above) and provides a new revamped dashboard with larger icons and fonts, better-contrasting colours with special attention given to helping text, tooltips, and navigation.
Important takeaways for all competitive exams:
- Bank of Baroda Founded: 20 July 1908;
- Bank of Baroda Headquarters: Vadodara, Gujarat;
- Bank of Baroda Managing Director & CEO: Sanjiv Chadha;
- Bank of Baroda Tagline: India’s International Bank;
- Bank of Baroda Amalgamated Banks: Dena Bank & Vijaya Bank in 2019.