BookMyShow and RBL Bank collaborate: The launch of a new credit card called “Play” by RBL Bank and BookMyShow will significantly increase the entertainment value for Indian consumers. RBL Bank and BookMyShow collaborated to offer the Fun Plus credit card earlier in 2016. Customers will be able to follow the full procedure on BookMyShow, a first for any entertainment platform in India, from application to delivery of the “Play” credit card.
BookMyShow and RBL Bank collaborate: Key Points
- Select BookMyShow customers will have access to the “Play” credit card, which will enable them to take advantage of lucrative offers on movie tickets, live entertainment purchases (both online and offline)
- The customers will also have access to binge-watching movies and TV shows on BookMyShow Stream by renting or buying a title, all while earning rewards with each purchase.
- While consumers of BookMyShow can acquire the “Play” credit card for an annual price of 500 rupees, BookMyShow Superstars will have free access to the exceptional offering.
- Customers will be able to follow the entire process from application to delivery of the “Play” credit card on BookMyShow, which will be a first for any entertainment platform in India.
- Real-time updates have been enabled on the portal.
“Play” credit card: Important Highlights
- The introduction of the “Play” credit card in collaboration with BookMyShow supports RBL Bank’s efforts to maintain close ties to a sizable, youthful, digitally literate, spending consumer base.
- It works across industries like media & entertainment, food & beverage, and consumer facing brands in line with the demographic of the BookMyShow audience.
With the “Play” credit card, RBL Bank will have access to the 200 million monthly visitors and 5 billion monthly page views that BookMyShow receives, enabling it to provide unrivalled experiences to the country of India’s entertainment-seeking population.