The Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) has launched an automated fuelling technology called “UFill”, to provide a swift, secure and smart experience to its customers at outlets by providing them with control of fuelling. The new digital technology obviates the need to look at zero or final reading or any such offline manual interventions, to give complete control to customers over Time, Technology and Transparency in fuelling experience.
Buy Prime Test Series for all Banking, SSC, Insurance & other exams
What is Ufill?
- The UFill functionality can be used with any payment app like GPay, PayTM, PhonePe etc as well as offers real-time QR and voucher codes through SMS.
- Additional if customers make payment in advance, and the amount paid in advance is partially used, the balance amount is immediately refunded to the bank account of the customer.
- The UFill technology has been launched in 65 cities across India and will soon be launched in the rest part of the country.
Important takeaways for all competitive exams:
- CMD Of Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd: Arun Kumar Singh;
- Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd Headquarters: Mumbai;
- Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd Founded: 1952.