Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) and SBI Card have joined hands to launch the ‘BPCL SBI Card co-branded RuPay Contactless Credit Card, offering fuel and other benefits. The card will provide rewarding fuel savings and other benefits to the customers. Cardholders will also get accelerated savings on other categories of spends, which include groceries, departmental stores, dining, and movies.
The facility of the card:
- As per the details revealed, users of BPCL SBI Card RuPay will get 13X reward points on every ₹100 spent on fuel purchases at BPCL petrol pumps and 1% fuel surcharge waiver on every transaction up to ₹4,000.
- This will translate to a 4.25% value back. Customers using this card will earn 2,000 activation bonus reward points worth ₹500 on payment of the joining fee.
Important takeaways for all competitive exams:
- CMD Of Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd: Arun Kumar Singh;
- Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd Headquarters: Mumbai;
- Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd Founded: 1952.
- SBI Card MD and CEO: Rama Mohan Rao Amara;
- SBI Card Founded: October 1998;
- SBI Card Headquarters: Gurugram, Haryana.