Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has launched a new mobile app for students and parents. The new app ‘Dost for Life’ is an exclusive psychological counselling app for students and parents of CBSE-affiliated schools. The new App will simultaneously cater to students and parents from CBSE-affiliated schools in different geographies across the world.
Buy Prime Test Series for all Banking, SSC, Insurance & other exams
About the app
- The app will also provide students with other resource material such as suggestive course guides for after senior secondary education, tips on mental health and well being, and a ‘corona guide’ with information on daily safety protocol, learning from home and self-care.
- The counselling sessions shall be provided to students of classes 9-12 by 83 volunteer counsellors and school principals.
- The sessions will be free of cost and provided on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
- Students and parents will be able to choose the time slot for the sessions, either between 9:30 am and 1:30 pm or between 1:30 pm and 5:30 pm.
Important takeaways for all competitive exams:
- CBSE Chairman: Manoj Ahuja;
- CBSE Head Office: Delhi;
- CBSE Founded: 3 November 1962.