Vodafone Idea, a telecom Company, said that Akshay Moondra, who currently serves as chief financial officer, has been promoted to CEO with effect from August 19. According to the filing, Ravinder Takkar, the business’s current managing director and chief executive officer, will remain on the board of the company when his tenure is up as a non-executive and non-independent director.
Buy Prime Test Series for all Banking, SSC, Insurance & other exams
- On August 19, 2019, Takkar was chosen as the organization’s MD and CEO for a three-year tenure that will expire on August 18.
- According to the filing, the company will soon make an announcement regarding a new CFO.
- A subsidiary of Vodafone’s promoter was given permission by the VIL board to receive warrants convertible into an equal number of equity shares at a price of Rs 10.20 per warrant, for a total of up to Rs 436.21 crore.
Important Takeaways for All Competitive Exams:
- Vodafone Founder: Gerry Whent and Ernest Harrison
- Vodafone CEO: Ravindra Takkar (Akshaya Moondra to take charge soon)