Madhya Pradesh Governor Mangubhai Patel and Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan have reached the program of Champions of Change Madhya Pradesh 2021 organized by ‘Interactive Forum on Indian Economy’(IFIE) at Kushabhau Thackeray auditorium in Bhopal. The organization recognizes them for the great work done by individuals and organizations towards promoting the values of courage, community service and inclusive social development.
Celebrities including the Chief Minister will be honoured in the program. Here are the names of the awardees:
- Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan;
- Former Governor of UP and Mizoram Dr Aziz Qureshi;
- Music performer Padma Vibhushan Teejan Bai;
- Mayor of Indore Malini Laxmansingh Gaur;
- Rajya Sabha MP Syed Zafar Islam;
- Indian actress Divyanka Tripathi;
- Indian film actor and lyricist Piyush Mishra;
- BJP leader Vikram Verma, Banwari Lal Chouksey, Dr Bhagirath Prasad, Kalapini Komakali, Sudhir Bhai Goyal, Girish Agarwal, Dilip Suryavanshi, Abhijeet Sukhdane, Aarya Chavda, Rohit Singh Tomar, Megha Parmar, Vikas Bhaduaria, Priyanka Dwivedi.
- CEO of FidyPay Manan Dixit, Mayur Sethi, Renu Sharma, Dr Prakash Jain and Rajneet Jain.
About the Award:
Champions of Change is an Indian award, for promoting Gandhian values, (Swachata), community service and social development (in Aspirational district in India), selected by constitutional jury members headed by K.G. Balakrishnan, Former Chief Justice of India and Former Chairman NHRC along with Former Judge of Supreme Court of India. The champions of Change Telangana award is a state version of the Champions of change national award.
IFIE annually organizes the Champions of Change Award at the International, National and state-Level in India and it is usually presented by the President, Vice-President, Governor or a leading figure of India. Mr Nandan Jha is the founder and Chairman of the Champions of Change Award.