According to the El Dorado weather website, Chandrapur was the third hottest city in the world, with a maximum temperature of 43.2 degrees Celsius. According to the Regional Meteorological Centre (RMC), Nagpur was also the hottest city in Vidarbha, with a maximum temperature of 41.6 degrees Celsius, followed by Akola.
As per the El Dorado Weather, Kayes city of Mali is the hottest place on earth with 44.4 degrees Celsius on Tuesday, Segou of Mali is second in the list with 43.8 degrees Celsius whereas Chandrapur is third in the list.
Buy Prime Test Series for all Banking, SSC, Insurance & other exams
- The highest temperature in Nagpur has also surpassed 40 degrees. On Wednesday, the city’s maximum temperature was 41.1 degrees Celsius, about three degrees above usual.
- According to the projection from the Met Department, the city’s highest temperature will reach 42 degrees Celsius this week.
- There is currently no heatwave warning in effect for the city.
- On April 2, heatwaves are forecast in Chandrapur and Yavatmal.
- Citizens have been advised to exercise caution and keep as indoors as possible.
Find More Miscellaneous News Here\