The e-FIR service and the Uttarakhand police app were introduced by chief minister Pushkar Singh Dhami. The State police’s five online services are all integrated into the police app. Dhami, who spoke at the event, asserted that the app will provide better services to the public. On behalf of the government’s policy of simplification, solution, and resolution, he noted that this is a commendable endeavour. This is a commendable effort to put Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s concept of smart policing into practise.
Buy Prime Test Series for all Banking, SSC, Insurance & other exams
- The head of the police department The Uttarakhand police app now includes all of the online services that the State police offers to the general public, according to Ashok Kumar.
- These are Lakshya Nasha Mukt Uttarakhand, Meri Yatra, Gaura Shakti, traffic eye, and public eye.
- Additionally linked to this app are the cyber hotline number 1930 and the emergency number 112.
- He added that with this software, residents will be able to report vehicle theft or lost documents online while at home using the citizens web portal or their mobile phone.
- The report must be filled out according to the description given, and the cyber police station will receive the public’s information for registration as an e-FIR.
Important Takeaways For All Competitive Exams:
- Chief minister of Uttarakhand: Shri Pushkar Singh Dhami