CM Da Haisi: The Manipur Chief Minister N. Biren Singh at Imphal launched a web facility to gather complaints and concerns from the general public. The web portal is called “CM Da Haisi,” which translates to “to inform the CM,” and the public can express their complaints there by visiting www.cmdahaisi.mn.gov.in. The status of the complaints may also be checked by the complainants.
CM Da Haisi: Key Points
- The Public Grievances Redressal and Anti-Corruption Cell, located at the CM Secretariat, will use the portal to communicate with the relevant departments.
- This will be done in order to address public grievances in a timely manner and to forward complaints that can be taken further to the State Vigilance and Anti-Corruption Department for investigation.
- Since March 2022, the Public Grievance Redressal and Anti-Corruption Cell has received 134 complaints in total, of which 85% have been addressed and conveyed to the complainants.
- State ministers, MLAs, and senior civil and police authorities were present during the web portal “CM Da Haisi” inauguration event.
Important Takeaways For All Competitive Exams:
- Capital of Manipur: Imphal
- Chief Minister of Manipur: Nongthombam Biren Singh
- Governor of Manipur: La. Ganesan