Mylab Discovery Solutions has launched the ‘Compact XL’ system for conducting a wide range of tests, including RT-PCR tests for COVID-19. This is India’s ﬁrst machine to automate the manual processes of molecular diagnostic tests such as RNA/DNA-based tests including COVID-19 RT-PCR tests.
About ‘Compact XL’ RT-PCR system:
- The ‘Compact XL’ RT-PCR system can test 32 tests at a time on one system and there are options to connect multiple systems on one network.
- This system is designed to reduce the requirement for manpower, multiple systems can be networked together to achieve the throughput of 96 to 1000 plus samples per day.
- The machine is designed to automate lab operations from sample handling to RT-PCR ready tube preparation, and do these operations in one single compact benchtop machine.
- Compact XL is a cartridge-based machine and can test multiple samples concurrently.
- Compact XL can be used for a wide range of RNA/DNA-based tests including COVID-19 RT-PCR tests.
- The machine can run 32 samples at a time which can be further increased when machines are connected in a network.
Important takeaways for all competitive exams:
- Mylab Discovery Solutions Executive Director: Shailendra Kawade.
- Mylab Discovery Solutions Managing Director: Hasmukh Rawal.
- Mylab Discovery Solutions Headquarters: Pune, Maharashtra.