Union Minister for Education and Skill Development & Entrepreneurial Shri Dharmendra Pradhan launched the Ramkrishna Mission ‘Awakening’ Program for students of classes I to V. During the occasion, Secretary of the Ramkrishna Mission Swami Shantatmanada, Chairperson CBSE, Smt Nidhi Chibber, and other officials of KVS, NVS, and the Ministry were present.
Bank Maha Pack includes Live Batches, Test Series, Video Lectures & eBooks
Key Points related to Ramkrishna Mission ‘Awakening’ Program
- Shri Dharmendra Pradhan said that NEP 2020 is inspired by the philosophy of Swami Vivekananda.
- Social transformation is one of the key goals of education, and values and wisdom are more important than material wealth.
- Ramkrishna Mission has a legacy of imparting applied education.
- NEP 2020 emphasizes on creating value-based educational programs for 9th and 12th in addition to creating programs for classes I to VIII.
- This initiative will ensure holistic personality development of a child aligned with the philosophy of NEP 2020.
- Shri Dharmendra Pradhan stressed on the point that our education system must be aligned to national priorities.
- CBSE will be an advisory framework for encouraging value-based education in schools from Balvatika to Class XII.