Accenture Tops Everest Annual ITS Rankings for Seventh Consecutive Year:
Global IT research firm Everest Group has released its annual PEAK Matrix Service Provider of the Year Awards for Information Technology (IT) services. The rankings recognise large IT service providers with over $2 billion in annual revenue who have demonstrated superior capabilities and service strategies.
For the seventh year in a row, Accenture has secured the number one spot in the rankings, followed by Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), Capgemini, Wipro, and HCLTech. TCS climbed to second place, while Capgemini and Wipro each rose three positions in the rankings over last year.
Changes in the Rankings:
The 2023 ITS rankings saw major ups and downs, with Capgemini moving up to third place from sixth, while Wipro moved up to fourth place from seventh. On the other hand, Infosys slipped to seventh from second, while HCL dropped to fifth from fourth and Cognizant to sixth from fifth.
Newcomers to the ITS leaderboard this year include LTIMindtree (No. 10), EY (No. 18), Orange Business Services (No. 19), and EPAM (No. 20). Meanwhile, UST Global and EXL exited the list in 2023.
Star Performers of the Year:
The ITS rankings also recognise Star Performers of the Year, who achieved the greatest positive relative year-on-year movement on the PEAK Matrix assessment. This year’s Star Performers include LTIMindtree, TCS, Capgemini, and HCLTech.
The Top 3 ITS Challengers in the 2023 awards are Mphasis, Virtusa, and Zensar. Zensar is also recognised as the Top ITS Challenger Star Performer for achieving the greatest cumulative upward mobility within the Top ITS Challengers list.
ITS Top 10 for 2023:
- Accenture has retained the top spot for the seventh consecutive year.
- TCS climbed up to the second position, improving from its third position last year.
- Capgemini moved up three spots to take the third position.
- Wipro rose to the fourth position from its seventh position last year.
- HCL Tech slipped to the fifth position, from its fourth position in the previous year.
- Cognizant dropped a position to take the sixth spot.
- Infosys experienced the biggest decline, slipping from the second position last year to the seventh position this year.
- NTT Corporation and IBM swapped positions, with NTT taking the eighth spot and IBM coming in ninth.
- LTIMindtree secured the tenth spot in the ITS Top 10 for 2023, as a new entrant.
- National Manufacturing Innovation Survey: Karnataka ranked the most ‘innovative’ State
- Indian Job Market To Witness 22% Churn In 5 Years: WEF