Union Minister for Road, Transport, and Highways, Shri Nitin Gadkari will inaugurate ‘Manthan’ in Bengaluru. He will be accompanied by General Dr. VK Singh, Union Minister of State for RT&H and Civil Aviation, and Shri Basavaraj Bommai, Chief Minister, Karnataka. Ministry of Road, Transport, and Highways has organized Manthan, which is a three-day invitation conference cum public EXPO. Mathan aims to discuss multiple issues and opportunities in the roads, transport, and logistics sector and engage with the state.
Bank Maha Pack includes Live Batches, Test Series, Video Lectures & eBooks
Key Points Related to Manthan
- The theme of Mathan is ‘IDEAS TO ACTION: Towards a smart, sustainable, road infra, mobility, and logistics ecosystem.’
- In this event, several state ministers, holding portfolios of the ministries of PWD, transport, and industry, and senior government officials from these ministries will participate.
- Senior officials from MoRTH and NHAI, Policy planners, experts, corporate leaders, and technocrats, will also join the event.
- The discussion of the event will be around three areas: first on roads, covering road development, new materials, technology, and road safety.
- Second, the transport sector, covering EVs and vehicle safety, among others.
- Third, alternate and future mobility, covering ropeways, multimodal logistics parks, Parvatmala, and Digital interventions.
- During this program, the 41st Meeting of the transport development council will also take place.
- M Parivahan, the Next-Gen Mobile App will be launched during the event.