Geojit Financial Services has entered into an agreement with Punjab National Bank to provide a three-in-one account to the latter’s customers. The new service gives customers who have a savings account with PNB, a PNB Demat account and a Geojit trading account. Saving and Demat accounts can be opened online in PNB with a hassle-free approach.
About the 3-in-1 account:
- The 3-in-1 account makes it easier for PNB customers to transfer funds in real-time via the payment gateway facility from their savings accounts to meet their investment needs.
- The trading account, which can be opened online in 15 minutes, provides a seamless interface to invest online in the avenues offered by Geojit.
- PNB clients can now open a Geojit Trading account online and start investing online in equity as well as Geojit’s Smartfolios product. This will help clients diversify their investments and manage them all through one account.
Important takeaways for all competitive exams:
- Punjab National Bank Headquarters: New Delhi.
- Punjab National Bank MD and CEO: S. S. Mallikarjuna Rao.
- Punjab National Bank Founded: 19 May 1894, Lahore, Pakistan.