Google Cloud has announced it has launched the first cohort of its computing foundations with Kubernetes course in collaboration with FutureSkills Prime, an IT Ministry and Nasscom digital skilling initiative. The beginner-level course aims to provide participants an opportunity to experience cloud computing, cloud basics, big data and machine learning (ML). Google Cloud certifications will help individuals validate their cloud expertise, elevate their careers, and transform businesses with Cloud technology.
About the course:
- The course will offer hands-on training (via Google Cloud Skills Boost platform), for diverse career paths including IT infrastructure, data analytics, and Cloud-native application development, among others.
- The course will be offered free to students at higher education Institutions and freshers seeking to skill themselves on emerging technologies.
- According to Gartner, cloud technology is becoming mainstream, with enterprises investing more on cloud-based offerings leading to higher demand for cloud talent and the need for upskilling. Kubernetes is an open-source container orchestration system for automating software deployment, scaling and management.
Important takeaways for all competitive exams:
- Google CEO: Sundar Pichai.
- Google Founded: 4 September 1998, California, United States.
- Google Founders: Larry Page, Sergey Brin.
- Nasscom Chairperson: Krishnan Ramanujam;
- Nasscom Headquarters location: New Delhi;
- Nasscom Founded: 1 March 1988.