Google is set to launch Play Points, a global rewards Programme for users in India. Users will earn points when they purchase with Google Play, including in-app items, apps, games, and subscriptions. The reward program has four levels known as platinum, gold, silver, and bronze. The levels will provide members with perks and prizes. The levels and tiers are based on the number of points they have collected.
Bank Maha Pack includes Live Batches, Test Series, Video Lectures & eBooks
Key Points related to Play Points by Google
- The users can redeem the points awarded in the Play Store.
- Google has partnered with developers of popular apps and games across the world to help users to redeem their points on special in-app items.
- Google Play in partnership with more than 30 titles that include games from global studios like Miniclip, in India.
- It has also partnered with local studios like Gammation, Gameberry labs, Truecaller, etc.
- The Play Points by Google is available in 28 countries and Google claims that more than 100 million people find value in the program.
- Google Play Points will also provide local developers a new avenue to build a local and global user base.
- This will help them to engage their user, drive discovery, and acquire users across markets that have Google Play Points.
- More than 2.5 billion people in over 190 countries use Google Play every month to discover apps, games, and digital content.
- More than 2 million developers working with Google to build their businesses and reach people across the globe.