Haryana Govt and Dubai ink an MoU: The government of Dubai has sealed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with the Govt. of Haryana for collaboration in a variety of economic activities for the Haryana Govt. Under the terms of the MoU, the Government of Dubai shall identify a suitable entity to assist with identifying the potential areas of collaboration.
Haryana Govt and Dubai ink an MoU: Key Points
- Assessing the viability of projects, including conducting legal and financial due diligence, feasibility studies, negotiation and finalisation of definitive agreements, and supporting the Govt. of Haryana in identifying potential investors based in the UAE having the ability to invest in projects in India.
- The Govt. of Haryana will work to offer financial incentives and other benefits in relation to any and all investments made by the Government of Dubai in accordance with the Government’s current policies.
- Haryana has become one of India’s most industrialised states and a leader in the automobile, IT/ITeS, electronics, food processing, logistics, and textile industries.
- All because of its unique strategic locational advantage, robust industrial infrastructure of 34 Industrial Model Townships and Industrial Estates spread over 28,540 acres, strong connectivity, and robust policy frameworks.
- A group from the Haryana government, led by the chief minister Manohar Lal Khattar, travelled to the United Arab Emirates to advertise the state’s major projects and position it as a top investment destination.
Haryana Govt and Dubai ink an MoU: About Global City
The Global City, a mixed-use township being built on approximately 1,080 acres in Gurugram. he Integrated Multi-Modal Logistics Hub being built on 886 acres in Nangal Chaudhary, the Integrated Aviation Hub being built on 7,200 acres in Hisar, the Integrated Manufacturing Cluster being built on 300 acres near the Aviation Hub, and the Electronics Manufacturing Facility are some of the state’s major infrastructure projects.