HDFC Bank has launched “Shaurya KGC Card” for Indian armed forces personnel. The card will offer agriculture loans for military and paramilitary professionals. A first-of-its-kind product for over 45 lakh Indian armed forces personnel.
The product will target 5 lakh military and paramilitary professionals, for catering to their family’s agricultural needs. This product comes with unique features and eligibility criteria specially crafted for the people who are posted far away from their homes.
About “Shaurya KGC Card”:
- “Shaurya KGC Card” entails both short-term loans for cropping and also long-term ones for farm investments for a period of up to five years which will be reviewed at regular intervals.
- The product comes with a life cover of ₹ 10 lakh as against ₹ 2 lakh for an average card.
- The loan facility has been designed keeping in mind the financial needs of the armed forces and can be availed by visiting HDFC Bank Branches, applying for the loan through recently launched HDFC Bank e-Kisan Dhan app and by dialling an all India Interactive Voice Response (IVR) toll-free number (1800 120 9655).
Important takeaways for all competitive exams:
- Headquarters of HDFC Bank: Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- The tagline of HDFC Bank: We Understand Your World.