HDFC Bank has signed an MoU with Inventivepreneur Chamber of Commerce and Industries (ICCI) to support SMEs and Start-ups. Through this association, ICCI will engage, enrol and support various Startups /SMEs /MSMEs to facilitate inter-alia financial and other facilities to/from HDFC Bank. ICCI and HDFC Bank jointly conduct diverse networking activities, awareness camps and interactive sessions, Business Events.
Role of HDFC Bank
- HDFC Bank may offer bank accounts to Startups that are supported by INVENTIVEPRENEUR and recommended by INVENTIVEPRENEUR.
- HDFC Bank will offer key business support functions like shared workspaces, digital marketing, web services, Patent filing, content writing, tax, and legal advisory to ICCI recommended businesses.
Role of ICCI
- ICCI will evaluate and recommend potential Startups /SMEs /MSMEs for investments.
- ICCI will support businesses to pitch their solutions to requisite stakeholders and will work towards providing them with an opportunity to showcase their solutions.
- Inventivepreneur Chamber of Commerce and Industries (ICCI) is operational as the biggest platform to support entrepreneurship globally.
- ICCI will review and examine the overall profile of the businesses such as their background, potential worthiness, and investment worthiness. It will also sensitize the investor network to listed SME-Startups and curate startups.
- ICCI will offer industry connections to respective HDFC startups globally and support entrepreneurship nationwide through knowledge transmission on government announced programs, Acceleration Fund, International Presence and Global Business Relations.
Important takeaways for all competitive exams:
- ICCI Headquarters: New Delhi, India.
- President of ICCI: Ritika Yadav.
- Headquarters of HDFC Bank: Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- MD and CEO of HDFC Bank: Sashidhar Jagdishan(Succeeds Aditya Puri).
- The tagline of HDFC Bank: We understand your world.