Hero MotoCorp launched Vida V1 Electric Scooter in India. The Vida V1 Electric Scooter is commenced to be booked for Rs 2,499 in India. The bookings are open for Delhi, Jaipur, and Bengaluru only. The Hero Motocorp, Vida V1 Electric Scooter will be available in phases for the customers and deliveries will start in the second week of December 2022. The Vida V1 is highly customizable and comes in two variants, VIDA V1 Plus and VIDA V1 Pro.
Bank Maha Pack includes Live Batches, Test Series, Video Lectures & eBooks
Key Points related to the Vida V1 Electric Scooter
- There are two variants of the Vida V1 Electric Scooter, VIDA V1 Plus and VIDA V1 Pro which are available for Rs 1,45,000 and Rs 1,59,000 respectively.
- The two variants of electric scooters are highly versatile with a top speed of 80 kmph and a charging time of 1.2 km/min.
- The Vida V1 Pro has a range of 165 km whereas Vida V1 Plus has a range of 143 km.
- Hero MotoCrop aims to build the EV category and grow its scale.
- The Hero MotoCrop has launched the Vida V1, VIDA Platform, and VIDA Services.
- The electric transport by Hero MotoCrop has been built on top of a technology stack that has been created from scratch, including the strength of AI-driven personalized and context-aware resolution.
- Vida V1 Electric Scooter is the industry’s first proposition of Green EMI, assured buyback, long-term test ride, and repair on-site to make customer ownership and users simple and worry-free.
Find More Miscellaneous News Here