CAPF eAwas: Home Minister Amit Shah unveiled the CAPF eAwas web-portal for the Central Armed Police Forces. The Central Armed Police Forces have always been a solid backbone of the nation’s internal security, Mr. Shah stated in remarks made on the occasion. More than 35,000 police officers have died since independence-day while maintaining internal security, he mentioned, and as a result of their sacrifices, people may sleep well at night and feel secure.
Bank Maha Pack includes Live Batches, Test Series, Video Lectures & eBooks
CAPF eAwas: Highlights
- The Indian government launched the “Ayushman CAPF” programme to give families of fallen soldiers access to better medical care.
- Ten lakh service members have received more than 35 lakh Ayushman Cards as part of this CAPF eAwas programme.
- Approximately 56 thousand bills totaling more than 31 crore rupees have already been paid using this programme.
- According to Mr. Amit Shah, staff from other CAPFs will have access to unoccupied housing through the CAPF eAwas platform.
- The housing satisfaction rate, which stood at 33% in 2014, would rise to 73% by 2024 under CAPF eAwas.
About CAPF eAwas:
- A unified web-portal called “CAPF eAwas” that has been created in order to operationalize the improved policy of allocation and to also increase transparency in the allocation process.
- The web service would allow eligible CAPF and Assam Rifles troops to register online and receive housing allocations.