The countdown of the first-ever ABB FIA Formula E World Championship race in India is to be held in Hyderabad. The Formula E World Championship will be held from 11th February.
The first ticket for the Formula E World Championship was booked by Telangana Special Chief Secretary (Municipal Administration) Arvind Kumar. During the event, Akbar Ebrahim, President Federation of Motor Sports Clubs of India, and other dignitaries were also present.
Hyderabad to Host First-Ever Formula E World Championship Race – Key Points
- The government aims to make Hyderabad one of the top cities in the world by hosting Formula E World Championship.
- The event will be climate-friendly as it is a net zero-carbon sport.
- Hyderabad race on 11th February will be the fourth race of the season, season 9 of Formula E, the first three include Mexico City and Riyadh.
- A total of 11 teams with 23 cars with 22 cars would be racing here and they include some of the top racing companies.
- A total of about 22,500 tickets would be available for booking online.
- The world’s fastest, lightest, most powerful, and most efficient electric race car, ‘The Gen3’ is coming to Hyderabad which is the highlight of the Formula E World Championship.
- Ace Nxt Gen is the official promoter of the Formula E Race in India in partnership with Formula E and the Telangana government.