International Business Machines Corp. (IBM) has launched a cybersecurity hub in Bengaluru to address the concerns of its clients across the Asia Pacific (APAC) region. The multi-million dollar IBM Security Command Center will be located at the IBM office in Bengaluru in Karnataka. It is the first of its kind facility in the region. The IBM global analysis report for 2022 states that Asia emerged as the top-most targeted region for cyberattacks, representing 26% of attacks analyzed in 2021.
Buy Prime Test Series for all Banking, SSC, Insurance & other exams
About the cybersecurity hub:
- This cybersecurity hub will deliver training in cybersecurity response techniques, to organisations of all types, through highly realistic, simulated cyberattacks, to prepare everyone, ranging from C-Suite to technical staff.
- The new cyber security hub is one of the only two such centres of IBM globally. The other one is located in the US.
Important takeaways for all competitive exams:
- IBM CEO: Arvind Krishna;
- IBM Headquarters: New York, United States;
- IBM Founder: Charles Ranlett Flint;
- IBM Founded: 16 June 1911.