The ICICI Home Finance launched “Apna Ghar Dreamz”, its new home loan scheme for skilled laborers like electricians, mechanics, painters, grocery store owners etc in the informal sector of Delhi.
Features of the “Apna Ghar Dreamz” scheme
- The credit amount of this loan ranges from Rs 2 lakh to 50 lakhs.
- This scheme targets the people of the informal sector without all the documents which are required to get a loan from a formal financial institution.
- The customers can utilise the benefits of the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY), a credit-linked subsidy scheme (CLSS) for Lower Income Groups/ Economically Weaker
Sections (EWS/LIG) and Middle Income Groups (MIG – I & II).
Documents Required & Eligibility:
- This scheme avails a special 20 year tenure loan which requires documents like, PAN, Aadhar and bank statement of past 6 month.
- Customers should have a minimum account balance of Rs.1,500 for loan upto Rs.5 lakh and Rs.3000 for loan above 5 lakh.