ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Company Limited has introduced an Artificial intelligence (AI)-powered voice chatbot, “LiGo”, on Google Assistant. This will enable the company’s policyholders to address their queries by simple voice commands. It provides an easy to use and convenient service touch-point for customers.
About LiGo on Google Assistant
- Expanding the functionalities of LiGo to Google Assistant is part of the company’s strategy to be on platforms that customers prefer and to offer them an immersive experience.
- The customers by activating ‘Google Assistant’ on their Android smartphones and speaking out their policy number or registered phone number, they can instantly access the information about their policies.
- The assistance is available in ‘Indian English’ and supports 9 Indian Languages.
- The introduction provides an additional layer of convenience for customers, i.e., further strengthens the digital platform.
Important takeaways for all competitive exams:
- ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Company Limited CMD: N. S. Kannan.
- ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Company Limited HeadOffice: Mumbai, Maharashtra.