IInvenTiv, an all-IITs R&D showcase launched: At the Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi (IIT Delhi), IInvenTiv, the first-ever all-IIT R&D exhibition, was officially inaugurated by Union Minister for Education and Skill Development Dharmendra Pradhan. The Education minister claimed that IITs are now used as catalysts for change. They serve as both a bridge to the future and a storehouse of information.
IInvenTiv, an all-IITs R&D showcase launched: Key Points
- Pradhan continued by saying that the Covid epidemic has demonstrated the effects of technology-driven research dedicating itself to the benefit of humanity.
- In accordance with the “Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav” programme, the R&D Fair is being held in remembrance of the 75th anniversary of India’s Independence.
- More than 300 industry representatives attended the IInvenTiv.
- IInvenTiv event will feature 75 projects, including 6 Showcase projects, on a variety of topics.
- The initiatives support the Make in India, Digital India, and Atmanirbhar Bharat visions.
Along with students, IIT alumni from around the world, faculty from different CFTIs, and scientists from DRDO, ISRO, CSIR, and ICAR, the two-day event (IInvenTiv) will host representatives from the Confederation of Indian Industry (CII), Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce & Industry (FICCI), and National Association of Software and Service Companies (NASSCOM).
Important Takeaways For All Competitive Exams:
- Union Minister for Education and Skill Development: Dharmendra Pradhan
- ISRO Chairman: Shri S. Somanath
- DRDO Chairman: Dr. Samir V. Kamat