Startup Incubation and Innovation Centre (SIIC) at IIT Kanpur has launched “NIRMAN” Accelerator Programme, supported by the department of science and technology, the government of India. The programme will focus on the manufacturing startups engaged in healthcare and agriculture domains to help them overcome the challenges from their prototype-to-market journey.
Buy Prime Test Series for all Banking, SSC, Insurance & other exams
- A total of 15 startups will be selected under the programme. They will be given the opportunity to accelerate their product’s journey from lab to market.
- The best performing startups among the cohort of 15 startups will receive a cash award of up to ₹10 Lakh.
- SIIC comes with a vast experience of working with promising innovators and startups that can leverage optimum social impact. This collaboration with the department of science and technology aims to revive the manufacturing domain in the country.
About the programme:
- The 6-month-long programme will be devised into four segments: principles of product growth, engineering acceleration, navigating the compliance puzzle and leading to next-stage growth.
- The programme will offer knowledge workshops, one-on-one mentoring support, diving deep into customised support for clinical validation, and business and investor connections. The programme has started accepting applications and it will be on till August 5.