The Ministry of Tribal Affairs and Microsoft signed a Memorandum of Understanding on the joint initiative for Digital Transformation of Tribal Schools. This includes the introduction of Ashram Schools and Eklavya Model Residential Schools (EMRS) in tribal areas.
Buy Prime Test Series for all Banking, SSC, Insurance & other exams
About the project:
- Microsoft will make an Artificial Intelligence curriculum available for the tribal students in Hindi and English.
- In the first phase of the programme, 250 EMRS are to be established. Out of these 250 schools, 50 schools will be given intensive training. And five hundred master trainers will be trained in the first phase.
- The teachers are to be trained in a phased manner to use Artificial Intelligence application and production technologies such as Office 365. This will introduce the teachers to the world of collaboration and help them understand how teaching shall be increased with virtual field trips.
- The teachers will also be provided with E-Certificates and E-badges from the Microsoft Education centres at the end of the programme.
Important takeaways for all competitive exams:
- Minister of Tribal Affairs: Arjun Munda;
- Microsoft CEO: Satya Nadella;
- Microsoft Headquarters: Redmond, Washington, United States.
Find More News Related to Agreements