Hurun Report has released the Hurun Global Rich List 2020. The Hurun Global Rich List 2020 is a ranking of the US-Dollar billionaires in the world. The 9th edition of the Hurun Global Rich list ranked 2,816 billionaires from 71 countries and from 2,182 companies.
Some key facts of the list:
- Among the countries, the list has been topped by China with 799 Billionaires and USA stood on the 2nd position with 626 Billionaires.
- Among individuals, Jeff Bezos has topped the list of rischest person in the world with the total wealth of US$ 140 Bn.
- For the 5th time, Beijing (China) remained the capital of world’s billionaire with 110 billionaires living at the place.
- Total four individuals recorded wealth of over US$ 100 Bn.
- Mukesh Ambani stood 9th in the global rich list along with Larry Page and Steve Ballmer with a wealth of US$ 67 Bn. Mukesh Ambani was also the only one from Asian region in the top-10 list.
Here is the list of top ten people in Hurun Global Rich List 2020:
|Rank||Name||Wealth (US$bn)||Main Company||Country of Residence|
|4||Warren Buffett||102||Berkshire Hathaway||USA|
|7||Carlo Slim Helu & family||72||America Movil||Mexico|
Here is the list of top ten countries in Hurun Global Rich List 2020:
|Rank||Country||Number of Billionaires|