Indian Army launched a single window facility “Veerangana Sewa Kendra” (VSK) for the welfare and grievances redressal of army wives. The “Veerangana Sewa Kendra” project was inaugurated by the President Army Wives Welfare Association (AWWA) at the premises of the Directorate of Indian Army Veterans (DIAV) premises located at Delhi Cantt.
Buy Prime Test Series for all Banking, SSC, Insurance & other exams
Indian Army launches ‘Veerangana Sewa Kendra’ for Veer Naris- Key Points
- “Veerangana Sewa Kendra” will be available as a service to the Indian Army Veterans Portal.
- The systems cater to registering grievances with tracking, monitoring, and regular feedback to the applicant.
- Veer Naris will have multiple means for approaching the VSK through telephone, SMS, WhatsApp, Post, E-mail, and walk-ins to seek assistance.
- Stakeholders can monitor the status of grievances through Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software.
- The applicant will receive status updates through SMS and email.
- The project leverages digital technology in the seamless coupling of various stakeholders.
- Non-military stakeholders like Rashtriya Sainik Board (RSB), Kendriya Sainik Board (KSB) & Zilla Sainik Board (ZSB) are being linked through email.
- According to the Defence Ministry, the registration of welfare-related grievances can be done on the portal by Veer Naris through the respective Record Offices, Col Veterans, and DIAV.
Find More News Related to Defence