Indian Bank has launched a green initiative named “IB-eNote” to enable a total paperless working environment. This tool enables processing and tracking of notes put up by various offices digitally. The bank for this initiative has customised SharePoint, one of the features of Microsoft Office. The Bank also launched ‘Ind Guru’, an e-learning platform for its employees.
WARRIOR 3.0 | Banking Awareness Batch for SBI, RRB, RBI and IBPS Exams | Bilingual | Live Class
- The IB-eNote facility is likely to considerably improve Turnaround Time, save the cost of paper, printing and other administrative expenses.
- Microsoft is a leading technology company that has pioneered many industry-firsts.
- IB-eNote is one of the Bank’s many initiatives to promote digital transformation and to address new gen customers to serve them.
- The bank with this initiative is taking another step to achieve greater efficiency by continuously empowering its biggest asset(human resources/ staff members).
Important takeaways for all competitive exams:
- Indian bank MD & CEO: Padmaja Chunduru.
- Indian bank Headquarters: Chennai, TamilNadu.