Indian Bank signed an MoU with Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited to provide seamless telecom services to the Indian Bank at competitive market rates. This means the telco might be availing its services to the bank for a lower market rate than usual.
Buy Prime Test Series for all Banking, SSC, Insurance & other exams
The bank is already using the services of BSNL and Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Limited for its Wide Area Network across the country Dr VK Sanjeevi, chief general manager of Chennai Telephones said that BSNL and its subsidiary MTNL is connecting 5,000 branches and ATMs of Indian Bank.
Important takeaways for all competitive exams:
- Indian Bank Headquarters: Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
- Indian Bank CEO: Padmaja Chunduru.
- Indian Bank Tagline: Your Own Bank, Banking That’s Twice As Good.
- Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited Chairman & MD: Pravin Kumar Purwar.
- Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited Headquarters: New Delhi.
Find More News Related to Agreements