Indian Table Tennis star, Poulomi Ghatak has announced retirement. She had represented India at the Commonwealth Games in 2006 and Commonwealth championships between 2000 and 2008. She entered the Olympics in Sydney for the first time when she was 16.
Boost your Banking Awareness Knowledge with Adda247 Live Batch: TARGET GA BATCH | Banking Awareness Batch for SBI, RRB, RBI and IBPS Exams
The achievements and medals won by Poulomi are as follows
- In 2006, she won the gold medal in Women’s doubles at the SAF Games.
- She also won bronze at the Commonwealth in 2006.
- In 2007, she won bronze at the Commonwealth Champions.
- In 2010, she won silver at the Commonwealth.
- She had also made till quarter-finals in Asian Games, 2012.