Glass igloo restaurant has been opened in the middle of the snow-covered mountains in Gulmarg and has become the center of attraction for tourists in the hill station in Kashmir. Tourists are seen enjoying their meals and taking photographs in the glass-wall restaurant. This unique glass igloo restaurant is developed by Kolahoi Green Heights, a hotel in Gulmarg.
Buy Prime Test Series for all Banking, SSC, Insurance & other exams
India’s First Glass Igloo Restaurant in Gulmarg, Jammu & Kashmir -Key Points
- The hotel claims that it is the first glass igloo restaurant in the valley. It is worth noting that earlier they had built the valley’s first snow-covered restaurant.
- According to Hotel Manager Hamid Masoudi, it has always taken unique measures to make Gulmarg attractive to tourists.
- He said that in 2020, the hotel made the biggest Igloo in Asia, while in 2021, they made the biggest Igloo in the world and this year, they made a glass igloo, which is the first such igloo in Kashmir.
- The restaurant has taken the concept from Finland and built three igloos in the courtyard of the hotel which was not seen anywhere before
- Then they also built three igloos at phase one of Gulmarg which are very much appreciated by the visitors.
- Imported fabricated material has been used for this unique igloo. This unique glass-fronted restaurant keeps the interior heat insulated as well as offers the best views.
- Eight people can sit in it at a time in each of these glass igloos. The restaurant is trying to give a different kind of experience to tourists.