IndusInd Bank and ADB collaborate: IndusInd Bank, a private lender, announced a partnership with the Asian Development Bank (ADB) to support and promote supply chain finance (SCF) solutions in India. With an initial investment of Rs 560 crore, the IndusInd Bank claimed it had signed a partial guarantee programme with Asian Development Bank (ADB) with the sole purpose of pushing SCF solutions in India.
IndusInd Bank and Asian Development Bank (ADB) collaborate: Key Points
- The cooperation of Asian Development Bank (ADB) will support a number of IndusInd Bank activities in this area as it tries to increase its presence in MSME lending.
- The IndusInd Bank has started a number of strategic initiatives with SCF as a focal area, including the introduction of new product structures for SCF.
- The IndusInd Bank recently debuted earlyCredit, a cutting-edge digital site for SCF, enabling 24-7 seamless processing of SCF transactions for businesses, suppliers, and dealers.
IndusInd Bank and Asian Development Bank (ADB) collaborate: Important Takeaways
- IndusInd Bank Chairman: Arun Tiwari
- IndusInd Bank CEO: Sumant Kathpalia