First Homeopathy International Health summit: The first Homeopathy International Health summit hosted by Dubai aimed to teach and promote a homeopathic system of medicine, medications, and practices. Burnett Homeopathy Pvt Limited, a company that deals with homeopathic dilutions, mother tincture, lower trituration tablets, unique medicines including drops, syrups, skincare, hair care, and other homeopathic remedies, organised the summit.
Dubai hosts the first Homeopathy International Health summit: Key Points
- Homeopathy is one of the greatest techniques to treat any sickness or ailment because its negative effects are so minimal in comparison to others.
- The first global homeopathy health summit was also attended by a large number of top doctors from both India and throughout the world.
- One of the largest health risks to people worldwide is climate change.
- By 2030, it is predicted that the health industry will need to spend between 200 and 400 crore rupees annually due to climate change, as discussed in the first global homeopathy health summit.
- The issue poses a threat to reverse the fifty years of progress made in reducing poverty and improving global health, as well as to exacerbate already-existing health disparities across and within communities.
- The government of India is also taking initiatives to advance homeopathic medical practices.
Dubai hosts the first Homeopathy International Health summit: Attendees
- Ashwini Kumar Choubey, Minister of State for Environment, Forestry, and Climate Change, virtually addressed the meeting.
- Manoj Tiwari, a member of parliament
- Mohammad Azharuddin, former captain of the Indian cricket team
- Srishan, former Indian Cricketer.