One of India’s top private general insurers, Bajaj Allianz General Insurance, announced the launch of its unique Global Health Care health insurance programme. A complete health indemnity insurance programme called Global Health Care offers seamless coverage to the policyholder for both domestic and international (outside of India) medical providers for both planned and emergency treatment (within India).
- The product’s USP is that it enables insured members to arrange any treatment without anxiety in India, enabling them to take use of the best medical facilities available anywhere in the world.
- In order to give their clients a flawless claims experience, Bajaj Allianz General Insurance has partnered with Allianz Partners.
- This has been made possible by the company’s distinctive and wide global network of healthcare providers as well as its superior claim-settling abilities.
- The Company’s first-of-its-kind health insurance offering, Global Health Care, provides Indian consumers with access to treatment centres offshore.
- The business works with Allianz Partners to give consumers outside the country a streamlined claims settlement experience.
- Policyholders may select any form of treatment that is covered anywhere in the world.
- The product is offered in two plans, Imperial Plan and Imperial Plus Plan, both of which provide both domestic and worldwide coverage.
- The product includes characteristics and advantages such as in-patient hospitalisation, day care procedures, mental illness, palliative care, medical repatriation, air ambulance, living donor medical costs, modern treatment methods, and technological advancement, among others.
Important Takeaways For All Competitive Exams:
- MD and CEO, Bajaj Allianz General Insurance: Tapan Singhel