Intel has appointed Pat Gelsinger as its new Chief Executive Officer, effective Feb. 15, 2021. Gelsinger will also join the Intel board of directors upon assuming the role. He will succeed Bob Swan, who will remain CEO until Feb. 15.
WARRIOR 4.0 | Banking Awareness Batch for SBI, RRB, RBI and IBPS Exams | Bilingual | Live Class
About Pat Gelsinger:
- Gelsinger is an industry veteran with more than four decades of technology and leadership experience, including 30 years at Intel where he began his career.
- Pat is a proven technology leader with a distinguished track record of innovation, talent development, and deep knowledge of Intel.
- He will continue a values-based cultural leadership approach with a hyper-focus on operational execution.
Important takeaways for all competitive exams:
- Intel Founded: 18 July 1968.
- Intel Headquarters: Santa Clara, California, United States.
- Intel Founders: Gordon Moore and Robert Noyce.