The Karnataka Bank has launched an all-in-one Point-of-Sales (POS) swiping machine dubbed as ‘WisePOSGo’, for its merchant customers to process business payments. The private sector lender has rolled out this POS device in collaboration with Mswipe Technologies Pvt Ltd. The introduction of ‘WisePOSGo’ is yet another step in the direction of expanding the digital payment infrastructure in the country and promote a cashless economy.
Buy Prime Test Series for all Banking, SSC, Insurance & other exams
About the “WisePOSGo”:
- WisePOSGo is a compact, lightweight and user-friendly device, designed to keep in view the specific cost-centric requirements of the bank’s MSME customers.
- Apart from processing payments, merchants can also make calls using the WisePOSGo swiping machine.
- This device is an all-in-one swiping machine loaded with advanced features such as contactless payment, mobile phone, QR code, pay by link, magstripe and barcode scanner.
- The ease of processing transactions through ‘WisePOSGo’ will help the bank’s retail and MSME customers augment their businesses by providing their consumers with a convenient and flexible way of shopping.
Important takeaways for all competitive exams:
- Karnataka Bank Headquarters: Mangalore;
- Karnataka Bank CEO: Mahabaleshwara M. S;
- Karnataka Bank Founded: 18 February 1924.